Founded by engineers, DTWISE values people with a strong technical background and a getting things done attitude who are eager to learn new technologies.
Examples of work that DTWISE’ engineers have done in the past:
- Wrote a pdf rendering reporting engine for the analytics platform
- Enabled our analytics platform to be extremely dynamic by writing a search language on top of elasticsearch.
- Wrote an IoT management application to improve our operations.
- Implemented a device detector for automating our logger installation on modbus enabled sensor points
Examples of work you might undertake:
- Participate in the enhancement and improvement of our search language.
- Write our NodeJS SDK for the data logging solution.
- Implement energy disagregation algorithms.
- Help move our services to Kubernetes
- Experience on Linux command line (e.g. bash).
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience with source control (Git, SVN).
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
Will be appreciated:
- Experience with AngularJS (other MVCs like React or backbone.js are acceptable).
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience with build/automation tools for JS (Gulp, yeoman etc).
- Understanding of REST.